We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries
- To provide you with the services you requested and fulfill our contractual obligations
- To process your payments and issue invoices
- To send you newsletters, promotions, and other marketing materials that may interest you, with your consent
- To improve our website and services and measure our performance
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements and protect our rights and interests
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with any third parties, except as required by law or with your consent. We may disclose your personal information to our service providers who help us with our website hosting, payment processing, email delivery, or other functions that are necessary for our business operations. We ensure that these service providers only access your personal information for the purposes we specify and that they protect it with appropriate security measures.
We store your personal information on secure servers located in Canada. We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it or as required by law. We use reasonable technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, modification, or disclosure.
You have the right to access, update, correct, or delete your personal information that we hold. You can also withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications from us at any time. To exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time frame and in accordance with applicable laws.