What is PPC Management?
PPC refers to Pay Per Click is a type of sponsored online advertising that is used on a wide range of websites, including search engines, where the advertiser only pays if a web user clicks on their ad. Hence the title, “pay per click.”
When our clients ask us to define Pay Per Click, we tell them that PPC is a very cost-effective means to get their site noticed by their target audience while our other Internet marketing strategies are gradually helping their site achieve their natural ranking potential.
What are the benefits of PPC ?
- PPC advertising drives immediate results
- PPC advertising pulls in quality traffic
- PPC advertising increases revenue, sales, and leads
- Custom Keyword Ranking
- PPC advertising formats are better than organic listings
- PPC advertising is not dependent on SEO or Google Algorithm changes
- Targeting Local Audience
- PPC advertising can help you build your SEO
- Offers quick entry
- Instant Results
- It’s easy and quick to implement
- PPC advertising is measurable
- It helps raise brand awareness